Terms & Conditions
- The full hire fee is payable at he time of booking. This ensures that your chosen hat is exclusively reserved for you for your special day.
- The hire charge is per occasion for the rental period agreed at the time of the booking.
- You will want to be certain that your hat is available when you arrive to collect it at the agreed time and date. Due to the 'time critical' nature of our business is essential that the hats are returned at the time agreed. Should you return the hat after that time you will be asked to pay a hire charge for each additional day or part day past the expected return period. This is particularly important during Royal Ascot week.
- The hat that we supply to you will always be in first class condition. You would expect it be so, and so will anyone renting the hat after you. It is therefore very important that you look after the hat whilst it is your possession and return it to us in the same condition. If the hat is retuned to us damaged or marked we will expect you to pay for its restoration or replacement. You should especially protect the hat from the rain and avoid the use of hatpins.
- The hired hat will remain the property of Elegant Hats, (HatsInk Ltd), at all times.
We will do all that we can to provide you with the very best hat to help add some 'special' to your special day. We hope that you have had a good experience with Elegant Hats and that we will see you again soon.
Thank you for your custom.